093. The One Where We Talk About Everything With Fiona Haggett
Which female role model has inspired you most?
On this podcast, your host, chartered surveyor, industry coach, and mentor Marion Ellis chats with Fiona Haggett, Head of Valuation for Barclays UK.
Fiona has also previously been the UK Valuation Director at RICS and spent many years as a residential valuer, before taking head office roles and national, where she has been party to the development of company and industry guidance, development of the Red Book and worked with government and industry to help solve some of the wider issues that are impacting valuation.
Today's podcast is quite a personal conversation where Fiona talks about her career journey amongst many other things including:
- Mentors and female role models
- Maternity leave - and how much it has changed
- Creating variety in your work/challenge
- Safety on site and creating standards for surveyors
- Why organisational culture matters
- Learning to present
- Loneliness, resilience and managing mental health by cycling Zwift
- Recovering from long covid
We would love to hear your feedback if something resonates with you, so please get in touch.
And don't forget to rate, review and follow the podcast.
- Sign up for podcast reminders and Love Surveying weekly news here
- Join the Love Surveying Mastermind here
Connect with Marion:
Connect with Fiona:
The Surveyor Hub:
- Watch The Surveyor Hub Webinars
- Join the Facebook Community
- Watch the Women in Surveying Virtual Summit
- Show your support by buying me a coffee
- Find out more at www.lovesurveying.com